Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Recent buys


Olay lotion with shimmer. I wanted something I could put in the bathroom so right after I shower I could lather up. I will be honest, I hate lotion! But I know I need to use it. So far, I've been using it every night for almost a week. 

Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser. An "old school" way of taking your makeup off. My skin has been terrible lately. Lots of break outs. So I'm experimenting with my skin care routine to hopefully clear up my face a bit.

Sally Hansen nail polish in "Sonic Boom". GORGEOUS! This is the first color I ever painted Gabby's toes. I currently have my finger nails this color as well. 


Gabby had a doctors appointment on Wednesday. Afterward, we stopped at Ulta. I haven't been to Ulta in ages! This is the only place that's sells NYX, that I know of, around here. 

I really wanted to find a white eye liner for my waterline. I have one from...Wet n Wild, I think, but it doesn't work very well. So I picked up this NYX white eye liner pencil in "Milk", works amazingly!

I have never tried NYX products but have always heard about this brand. Good things. So I quickly browsed and saw the lipgloss and picked up a paley-pink-sort-of-color-I-always-buy AKA "Eclaire". Haha. 

Lastly, my sister had a Jamberry party. I love all things nails, so I had to. I got two different sheets. Will show them when I test these babies out. The only ones I like are from Sally Hansen. All others I've tried have an awful scent to them. I'm excited to try these, just wasn't as excited with the $15 a sheet, price tag. I'm cheap lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment