Friday, January 3, 2014

First run of the year


Woo! I was craving a run. 
At the same time I felt the urge to run I was trying to talk myself out of it. Lol! But I'm glad I did it. I put Gabby in her high chair with some snacks, a drink, the iPad, and Dora on tv. She was such a good girl and kept busy while I ran. 

Next time, I'm going to move the living room table and put her there. I wasn't thinking this time and just put the high chair behind me. I set up my compact mirror so I could see her LOL. 

I feel pretty good. After run highs are the best. 

This month is walk/run 40 miles. It was broken down into 10 miles a week, which seems completely doable when you word it that way. 

I have a feeling, with how freezing cold it's getting, I'll be having many more treadmill dates. Good thing I really like treadmill running! 





So serious about the last part, I'm not even being sarcastic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment