Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sup, 2014!!

We rang in the New Year fast asleep in our beds :)
Here's our last family picture in 2013..I tried to keep this party hat on Gabby but she didn't like it too well.








Mario and I tried to stay awake until midnight. We were watching the AMC's The Walking Dead marathon. I couldn't hang any longer. Around 10:30pm, we called it a night.

New Year's Day... We did NOTHING. We sat around all day, in our PJ's, vegging out, and continuing AMC's The Walking Dead marathon. :)  Gabby was being her cute little self and I was able to snap this cute picture of her.
She melts my heart. :) She put it on her head and stood there all still just smiling at me. Like she wanted me to take a picture of her! She loves going through my phone and looking at pictures and videos of herself. Hehehe.

She is fast asleep now. It's 10:20pm. I am STILL watching AMC's The Walking Dead marathon. The husband? Well, he's seen better days. He's in Gabby's room (she sleeps with us in our room lol) on the bed in there. He isn't feeling the best. Thinks he might have a stomach bug of some sort. Poor hubby. :(

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment