Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby #1 ; Week 34



Today's date: Feb 24, 2012 {picture was taken on Feb 18, 2012}

How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 26lbs, that's a 3lb weight gain since previous doctors visit.
Size of the baby: 17.75in; size of an average cantaloupe -- around 4.75lbs.

Sex: Girl! Girl! Girl!

Maternity clothes: The one pair of maternity work pants. I now have 2 maternity jeans and can still wear my bigger size jeans I bought. Still regular tops...well Mediums.

Sleep: Sleeping good. I pee all the time but am usually able to fall back to sleep right away. I am up every 2hrs! And I seem to be soooo thirsty at night.

Best moment(s) of the week: Nothing too crazy has happened this week. It has been pretty mellow around here. :)

Movement: Still very active :) Movements are becoming bigger and her body parts stick out of my belly for longer periods of time.

Food cravings: Sweets, ha. But I am trying to not eat any sweets unless I bake them. I have been finding recipes and putting a healthy spin on them. Like, using apple sauce instead of oil, and splenda instead of real sugar. I bought the ingredients to make pumpkin bread, can't wait to try it.
Food aversions: So far, anything goes.

Morning sickness: So far, so good.

Symptoms: Back hurts easily, I'm out of breath faster, and getting up off the bed/out of M's car -- is a chore :) I have been soooooooooo tired too. No matter how much sleep I get, I feel like I hadn't slept all night. She also started bouncing on my bladder, ouch!

Labor signs: Too soon.

Belly button in or out: Flat lol

What I miss:  Red bull and sushi!

What I'm looking forward to: Our baby appointment Feb 29, 2012 :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment