Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Loreal mascara


Loreal easily makes some of the best mascaras. In my opinion ;) 

I have long and full lashes, you can't tell in the top picture, but I do! They are what I get the most compliments on. So when I'm doing mascara shopping, I like to buy mascaras that will give volume. I don't care too much for lengthening mascaras. 

Loreal always satisfies. They make my all time favorite, holy grail, mascara. But that's another post. 

What I really liked about this mascara is that it curled my lashes and held it. So far for 5+ hours! It did make my lashes a bit spidery but that is easily fixable with a little comb. I didn't want to use the comb this time around, because I wanted to get a factual review before altering how it actually "is"

Kudos, Loreal! Well done. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Desiree. I will have to try it. My usual mascara is Lash Blash Volume by Cover Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Desiree, I just got done watching Gabby's 15 month update. She just keeps getting cutier. I would comment on Youtube, but we use a silly profile name and I didn't want to be creeped out. Anyways, Nancy turned 15 months on 7/17. She also has a bad temper. When we say no or don't touch, she'll throw herself on the floor head first. Luckily, she's started to realize that can hurt her and she won't do it on hard surfaces. Does Gabby like drawing with crayons? Nancy started using crayons last month, and we have to watch her because she wants to draw on everything even us. Well we wish you and Gabby a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 15months to Nancy :) Maybe our babies are entering the 'terrible two's' early lol :( Yea, Gabby loves coloring and drawing with crayons. Sometimes she'll use paper, most of the time she'll use us too! Or the fridge. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete