Wednesday, September 11, 2013

11 extra hours

I am pleased to say I get to have 11 extra hours a week, with my mini main squeeze!

My hubby got a new job recently and pays well. So I was able to go down to part time (Just started on the 8th). :) I've been waiting for this since having Gabby. I feel so lucky to be able to spend more time with her. Thanks to my hubby for making this possible!

What will I do with all of my extra time with her?! For now, it's early mornings at the park, Peppa pig, and our upcoming 5K!







2 comments:

  1. That is terrific news! I am so lucky to be a sahm. Since the weather is cooling, we have been taking walks in the morning. What's Peppa Pig? A 5k huh? I have started running when Nancy takes a nap (3 miles), but I don't think I've got the motivation to run an actual race. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youtube Peppa Pig and show Nancy :) it's just a little cartoon about a family of pigs. It's cute!
    It was fun, we just walked it. There's another race coming up in Oct and Nov and I'm going to sign up for those :) yay for running 3 miles! I love running. :)

    ReplyDelete